For production line managers under pressure to increase productivity, Foodmach delivers the speed and control you need from a fully-integrated packaging line. That’s because we are the leaders in information-driven manufacturing and do everything locally, in-house.
We make packaging lines work faster and more efficiently, through integration of our smarter automation with existing equipment, powerful control systems that provide real-time information and the highest standards of safety.
- Because we’re local and do everything in-house, we can offer faster delivery and give you more control over timelines.
- We have one of the largest packaging machinery manufacturing spaces in Australia.
- We have a national footprint for faster service.
- Our better technology and line management software is user-focused for faster operation and greater control.
- We design for changeovers so simple, you don’t need to call in the software engineer.
- We’re specialists in integration.
- We are the safety experts, so there’s less risk.
The benefits to you:
- More control over the project process with single source management from one supplier who does it all, end to end.
- More control over your production line with real-time information so you can constantly optimise it, able to be used by any operator.
- More control over changes with our intuitive, drag and drop interfaces.
- All machines on a line speaking the same language and providing consistent data.
- More speed of use because we design for operators.
- You don’t need an entirely new line to achieve the highest speeds because we can integrate your existing equipment.
- Safer overall operation, safer equipment, safer installation and compliance.
Here's the proof:
- The fastest manufacturers use Foodmach.
- The most risk-averse manufacturers choose Foodmach.
- We’re at the forefront of information-driven manufacturing. No one else in Australia is delivering OMAC (Open Modular Architecture Control) to the level required by large organisations. OEMS are only required to implement 10% of OMAC to be compliant, but we implement the entire standard in order to reach optimum line efficiency.
- At machine start up – our installations have minimal tethering times and less teething issues.
Back to About Page