Safety is our key focus, incorporating both the equipment being installed and the physical act of installation.
We provide full safety upgrades to existing packaging lines, from risk assessment through to documented final compliance.
Foodmach has over 40 years of experience in the packaging industry, servicing the largest, most safety-aware corporations in the business. As a result, we have a dedicated team of electrical and safety accredited engineers and software programmers leading the way in safety compliance in Australia/New Zealand.
1. Identify inherent risks in your operating plant and equipment
2. Relocate and install factory equipment to current Australian and International safety standards
3. Implement turnkey safety upgrades where necessary
4. Document compliance
5. Provide safety awareness training, maintenance and service support
Why You Need a Safety Audit
• Identify existing hazards
• Identify potential hazards before they have the chance to become dangerous
• Help in developing risk-reduction plans that can be practically implemented
Benefits of Independent Machine Safety Auditing
• An objective perspective, which is important in identifying all risks around the equipment/machine
• Specialist knowledge and experience, which allows us to recognise hazards that may not have been identified by internal Safety/OHS managers
• Specialist expertise from a company that is dedicated to keeping up to date with the latest regulations/standards and changes in available safety technology
Helping you meet legal and standard requirements
Utilising in-house TÜV Rheinland certified machine safety engineers, Foodmach provides consulting and turnkey safety solutions.
Safety assessments and projects are conducted in accordance with:
• AS/NZS 4024 Series Safety of Machinery – including Part 1503: Safety Related Parts of Control Systems; Performance Level Evaluation (PL)
• AS/NZS 3000 Series – Electrical Wiring Standard
• Specific customer safety standards