- rotary arm
- and ring style
pallet wrappers, at up to 130 pallets per hour.
We partner with global leader in stretch wrapping, Robopac Systems, to bring you a range of quality solutions.
More about selecting a pallet wrapper for your business
Automatic Pallet Wrapping
At Foodmach, we select partner technologies based on control, innovation, safety and quality – it needs to be better than anything else available and the best return on investment.
Robopac Systems Cube Technology™ fits our criteria perfectly.
Cube Technology™ gives you:
EXACTLY the required amount of film
EXACTLY in the correct position with
EXACTLY the proper containment force
As well as:
- Reduction of costs of consumables
- Improvement of load containment
- Reduction of damage to the palletised load
Multi-Level Variable Pre-Stretch
- Ensures the best economy of material for all loads
- Ensures the best economy of material for all films
- Ensures the highest level of containment obtainable for all films
- Assures between 30% and 55% film savings
Multi-Level Variable Containment Force
- Delivers the film with the optimal containment force at each level of the load
- Unwinds the film with the maximum pre-stretch possible at any level of the load
Strategic Film Placement
- Scientific approach to ultimate load containment
- Position the film exactly where it has the greatest impact on load containment
'Protective' Corner Compensation
- Reduction of damage in product corners
- Improves containment on the flat sides of the load
- Enables higher levels of containment for each revolution
Talk to us about your stretch wrapping needs today
Using a Foodmach project manager to introduce a new automated guided vehicle to your line will guarantee you a job done well, the first time.
We'll ensure that:
a). you have selected the right equipment to work with your existing line
b). the new machines are set up and programmed to run optimally with existing automation
c). you're meeting Australian safety standards, which is a consideration if the equipment is imported
d). if required, you have a line control system that puts you in the driver's seat
e). there's no waiting around for third-party software programmers and electricians, because we provide all the services needed, in-house.
Most importantly, you'll only deal with one supplier in order to accommodate the entire process.
JUST ASK US