Foodmach specialises in equipment and factory relocation.
We've moved equipment for Coca-Cola Amatil, CUB, Heinz, Lion, Cadbury, Tooheys and everyone in between.
Let us help you with:
- Relocation, removal, installation, modification and commissioning of all types of factory equipment and machinery
- Relocations within your existing factory, or to new locations around the region
- Establishment of production lines in new greenfield factories
- End-to-end project management
Some of our recent consolidation projects:
- Asahi Wulkaraka – complete Krones PET blow fill line from VIC to QLD
- Tru Blu Beverages – complete Krones PET blowfill line from SA to NSW
- Nestlé – relocation of packaging lines from NSW to VIC, new conveyors and safety upgrades
- SMYA (San Miguel Yamamura Australasia Group) – reinstallation of wine line from VIC to NSW
- CHEP – crate wash line relocation from Scoresby VIC and Edinburgh SA to Derrimut VIC, and upgrade
- Accolade Wines – relocate two complete wine lines onsite
A few notable factory relocation jobs:
Our work includes all mechanical, electrical and software integration of equipment.
See more about our previous relocation projects in our Factory Relocations Brochure.
We can oversee the whole relocation process from dismantling, packing & transport to re-installation and commissioning.
Our factory relocation services include:
- Design, engineering, manufacturing, software and electrical requirements for all machinery and equipment installations, modifications and additions
- Line integration, line control architecture, line management execution systems
- Line efficiency auditing and optimisation
- Liaison and compliance with all regulatory and government regulations and requirements
- Liaison with local and international OEM machinery and equipment suppliers
- Consulting for plant shut-downs, projects, capital works, and upgrades to plant facilities, machinery, and equipment
- Consultation support services to other external contracting companies
- Relocation and/or removal services for machinery and equipment from individual machines through to complete manufacturing facilities, including the provision of heavy moving equipment
- All required trades: electricians, fitters, welders, sheet metal, heavy equipment operators
- Risk assessments
- OHS and environmental compliance
- Documentation of compliance to current Australian and International Standards
- Operation and safety awareness training, maintenance service and support
We have an established network of heavy moving equipment suppliers throughout Australasia and South East Asia.
DOWNLOAD RELOCATIONS BROCHURE
A factory move is a stressful event. We’ll provide you with skilled people, expert project management and absolute reliability.
The benefits of using an experienced production line integrator for your factory move are significant.
We'll take into consideration production targets at the new location, help you design an efficient layout and integrate all your equipment to get you up and running again quickly.
Foodmach's experienced, in-house factory-trained technicians will ensure:
• Your equipment operates immediately
• It’s configured to your exact requirements
• Your staff are trained and ready to go
Ultimately, it will cost you less in downtime to relocate.
Talk to us about your particular relocation needs. We’re here to help.
JUST ASK US
Read more about factory relocations: