- Courage – to take on the challenge, redefine machine connectivity and rewrite the rules of packaging automation
- Passion – for solving problems
- Empathy – for other people
- Ingenuity – to drive innovation
- Integrity – in everything we do
- Commitment – to delivering on our promise
- Accountability – always
Our 100-strong team of staff around Australia consists of the best people in the business.
Our strengths are in engineering design, machinery and equipment manufacture, project management, robotics, mechanical, electrical and software engineering and programming, Industry 4.0, OMAC PackML, Line Management and Safety (risk assessment, safety upgrades, compliance, reporting).
If you feel you embody our values and you have the skills to be part of our family, please get in touch.
Foodmach is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
We encourage applications from people with diverse cultural backgrounds and it is our policy to consider reasonable adjustments for qualified applicants with disabilities.
To submit an application, please send:
- A covering letter
- A statement addressing the key selection criteria in your desired role
- Your curriculum vitae (CV)
Human Resources Manager
Foodmach Pty Ltd
1 Darling St,
Echuca VIC 3564
We're currently looking for a Sales Manager – NSW. See the job description
Back to About Page